Pet Friendly Methods
100% Money Back Guarantee
Same Day Service
24/7 Immediate Response
Schedule Your Free Bed Bug Control Inspection Today!
WHAT'S BUGGING YOU?
Professional Bed Bug Fumigation & Heating Service
Most homeowners do not realize they have a bed bug problem until their home has become a place for a large number of bed bugs to reside. Bed bugs are elusive during the day and hide themselves very well to stay out of sight. Bed bugs hide in the smallest crevices and cracks, in mattresses and other furniture. At night the bed bug emerges and finds a host to feed on, sucking out blood until its belly is engorged. Bed bugs leave annoying bites on your skin that are irritating and itchy. PestMax® Control Solution’s bed bug fumigation tenting services will eliminate ALL bed bugs from your home, 100%!
How to Prepare for the Bed Bug Heating Process
When you are preparing your home for the fight against bed bugs, it is important to try and bring as little as possible with you while out of the home. Bed bugs are known for their ability to be great hitch hikers, meaning that they can latch onto almost anything, so if you pack clothes into a suit case and leave your home while it is being fumigated, you may have taken a few bed bugs with you. When you return you will most likely re-introduce the bed bugs that were with you right back into your home. While taking little with you may be frustrating, having bed bugs back into your home after the heating process is even more troubling.
Elimination & Heating Safety
Bed Bugs feed by painlessly piercing exposed skin and extracting blood. Most problems are not detected until someone has been bitten or they notice the egg casings, shed skins, fecal stains, or blood streaks on the sheets, mattress, bed frames, box springs and headboards. Although they are not known to transmit disease, the psychological effects of living with bed bugs each night are devastating and cause many a sleepless night.
By Using Our Clean and Green Heat!
PestMax treatment philosophy forgoes the old ineffective liquid chemical methods in favor of heat. Done by our skilled and trained technicians, heat will penetrate areas where traditional chemicals can’t, giving our customers a complete kill of all stages of bed bugs.
- We use 500,000 BTU heaters to elevate room temperatures in the target area and hold them according to our strict guidelines.
- We also strategically adjust and position our high-powered fans to evenly spread heat so bed bugs have no place to hide.
- We insert temperature sensors throughout the most critical part of the treatment area to insure optimal temperatures are being reached.
Prep List Common Items that Should be Removed
- Wax Candles, items that can melt
- Living Plants
- Art Supplies (including crayons, colored pencils, etc.)
- Medicines/ Vitamins
- All Fresh Foods, Wines, Liquors
- Soft Vinyl Items (bags, cushion covers, purses, etc)
- Remove Wall Hangings and Tacked up Posters (May be left in the room)
- Plastic Blinds
- Old Photos & Cheap Plastic Picture frames
- Fire Extinguishers
- Plastic Exit Signs
- Smoke Detectors (remove batteries)
- Musical Instruments
- Ammo/Gun Powder
- Lipstick, Makeup, Lotions, deodorant, etc.
- Pressurized Cans (Hairspray)
- Beverages (soda cans, juices, etc.)
Areas That May Need Addressed
- Electronics (Laptop, Tablets, TV, Gamesoles, cordless phones, etc)
- Air Conditioner Thermostat
- Ensure Facility is Clean
- Remove stored items from cardboard boxes
- Fire Sprinkler Heads to be removed by professional Fire Sprinkler Company
- Separate Objects & Clothing Items in each Room for Airflow
- Laminate objects (counter-tops, floors, furniture)
- Vinyl Siding
- Lower items from wire shelves to reduce weight
- Loose papers to be secured